|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||April 27, 2016|
|Written by||Christopher Barbour|
|Directed by||Jeannot Szwarc|
- Crystal Allen - Jessica Wolf
- Asher Angel - Ryan Wolf
- Brenda Bakke - Diana Reed
- Aaron Behr - Rafael Acosta
- Rob Brownstein - Raymond Wright
- Juan Carlos Cantu - Reverend Esteban Soria
- Angélica Celaya - Chief Inspector Silvia Ruiz
- Steven M. Gagnon - Mark Reed
- Jolene Kay - Laura Hayes
- Matt Miller - Council General Patrick Hillis
- Frank Miranda - PLN Guard
- Jane Santos - Female Desk Clerk
- Matthew Settle - Daniel Wolf
- Brooklyn Silzer - Megan Wolf
- George Tovar - Head of Security
- Dennis Rader, BTK
- "Bailazo" by Bang Data
- "No todo lo puedes dar" by Ximena Sarinana
- Clara Seger: "Perfect order is the forerunner to perfect horror." Carlos Fuentes
- Though this is the third produced episode, it aired as the eighth episode due to the fact that the season was scheduled out-of-order.
- The episode's title is a reference to the Feast of the Holy Innocents ("Día de los Santos Inocentes" in Spanish), which honors the children killed around the time of Jesus' birth by King Herod.
- Juan Carlos Cantu, the actor portraying Reverend Esteban Soria, previously appeared on an earlier episode of the series' parent show Criminal Minds.
- All of the Mexican locations mentioned in this episode are fictional.
- The name of the main location of the episode, Puerto del Santos, is not grammatically correct in Spanish.